find the right job for you in USA


Jobs in winnemucca USA

41 jobs found in winnemucca: showing 1 - 20

Project Controls Specialist
Company: unknown |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 22 Jan 2018
The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Leading Industrials Company is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Position De...
Projects Portfolio Manager
Company: unknown |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 22 Jan 2018
The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Leading Industrials Company is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Position De...
Family Practice-with Ob - Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 21 Jan 2018
Family Practice-With OB opening in Winnemucca, Nevada. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe. $300,000+ Income PotentialFamily Medicine with Obstetrics PhysicianNevada - NO State Income Tax - Student Loan RepaymentOutpatie...
Work From Home - Avon Sales Rep - Earn A Potential $1000+ (winnemucca
Company: Avon |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 21 Jan 2018
Kickstart Your Success In 90 Days & Earn A Potential $1000+. Sign Up Today! Brands: Skin So Soft , Anew , Moisture Therapy , Clearskin Work from home; Work online; Work anytime OPPORTUNITY: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. A...
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (winnemucca,nv)
Company: Avon |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 21 Jan 2018
Kickstart Your Success In 90 Days & Earn 40% of what you sell. Sign Up Today! Brands: Skin So Soft , Anew , Moisture Therapy , Clearskin Work from home; Work online; Work anytime LOCATION: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime OPPOR...
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (winnemucca,nv)
Company: Avon |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 21 Jan 2018
LOCATION: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime OPPORTUNITY: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we...
Icu Rn Travel Job - Winnemucca, Nv
Company: Nurse Jungle |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 20 Jan 2018
We are in need of an ICU RN for a 13 week travel assignment (with the possibility of extending) in Winnemucca, NV . This is a great opportunity to work at a traveler friendly facility in a beautiful location. They are interviewing and hirin...
Dmv Services Technician 1
Company: State of Nevada |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: $29587 - 42553 per year | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
DMV Services Technicians provide customer services associated with driver's license, vehicle, and business occupational licensing programs including licensing drivers; issuing identification cards; registering and titling vehicles; issuing ...
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - Travel - (or Rn)
Company: NursesRx |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
11143473 Job Description & Requirements Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN) StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $29.00 - 32.00 This position presents an opportunity to join an elite team of motivated and pas...
Engineer Senior, Mine Underground, Ug Engineering - Twin Creeks
Company: Newmont |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
Engineer Senior, Mine Underground, UG Engineering - Twin Creeks Date: Jan 16, 2018 Location: Winnemucca, NV, US, 89445 Company: Newmont Mining Corporation Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the largest gold mining c...
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - Travel - (or Rn)
Company: Onward Health |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
11143479 Job Description & Requirements Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN) StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $29.00 - 32.00 This position presents an opportunity to join an elite team of motivated and pas...
Security Officer- Pt $20hr
Company: Allied Universal |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: $20 per hour | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North Americas leading security services prov...
Yard Attendant (18-0037)
Company: unknown |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
Follow through with gate and counter on shipping and receiving of equipment. Requirements Essential Functions: Primary: Keep yard clean and the equipment well-organized. Take pictures of equipment, shipping and receiving. Follow th...
Dmv Services Technician 1
Company: unknown |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: $29586.96 - 42553.44 per year | Date posted: 19 Jan 2018
State of Nevada Announces An Open Competitive Recruitment for: DMV SERVICES TECHNICIAN 1 APPROXIMATE ANNUAL SALARY - $29,586.96 to $42,553.44 PAY GRADE: 23 For more information on benefit and retirement programs, please see the sectio...
Cdl-a/home Weekends/dedicated/9 Months Experience
Company: Truck Driver America |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 18 Jan 2018
We're looking for dedicated truck drivers who are looking for solid pay, great benefits and frequent home time. *Must have at least 9 month experience *5 days on, 2 days off *No touch freight *Dry van *Paid Orientation *Great benefit...
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - Travel - (or Rn)
Company: American Mobile Healthcare |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 18 Jan 2018
11143463 Job Description & Requirements Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN) StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $29.00 - 32.00 This position presents an opportunity to join an elite team of motivated and pas...
Engineer Senior, Mine Underground, Ug Engineering - Twin Creeks
Company: Newmont Mining Corporation |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 18 Jan 2018
Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world. The North American region consists of multiple surface and underground operations spread throughout Northern Nevada and our Cripple Creek a...
Engineer Senior, Mine Underground, Ug Engineering - Twin Creeks
Company: Newmont |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 18 Jan 2018
Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world. The North American region consists of multiple surface and underground operations spread throughout Northern Nevada and our Cripple Creek a...
Dialysis Rn
Company: New Directions Staffing - Health Jobs |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 17 Jan 2018
New Directions Offers: -Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual -Tax Advantage Program -Health Benefits -100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy -Referral Bonuses -Travel Reimbursement -Licensure Reimbursement -...
Retail General Manager
Company: Pilot Flying J |

Location: Winnemucca, NV, USA

| Salary: unspecified | Date posted: 17 Jan 2018
Drive your Future! Pilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center and restaurant business plans to ac...